Instructions for Sudoku
This Sudoku playing board will help you solve the puzzles.
- The goal of the game is to choose a number for each square such that no digit appears twice in any row, column, or section.
- Start a new game with your desired level of difficulty.
- Click on a possibility to choose that number for the square. The possibility will be removed from other squares in the row, column, and section.
- Hold down control, alt, or shift to and click on a possibility to remove the possibility from the square, but not mark the square.
- Click on an assigned number to remove it from the square and put back any possibilities.
- Use the colors however you wish. You may find it helpful to switch the color whenever you guess.